How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft for 6 years now, The earliest version I have played is probably 1.9, The Combat update! This update also was one of the first updates with the end cities.
What made you start playing Minecraft?
My sister started, but I’ve gotten much better than her. I also keep on teaching my younger sister how to do things like I can, though she hasn’t caught up, yet!
What type of Minecraft player are you?
We’ll use the following list – based off Mumbo Jumbo’s video – 20 Different Types of Minecraft Player, with a couple of modifications.
- The Gadget Guy (loves making little redstone contraptions around their base to make life easier)
- The Resource Hoarder (everything gets stored in piles and piles of chests, even if they don’t need them)
- The Monument Builder (they always have to have the biggest build on the server)
- The Autofarmer (farms have to have pistons, daylight detectors, the works)
- The Explorer (no set base, everything they have is in their inventory. They just walk)
- The Subterranean Hermits (their entire base must be underground)
- The Artist (all the pixel art!)
- The Competitors (minigames is their jam – PvP, Spleef, Parkour, all that)
- The Code Wizards (whether it’s command blocks or crazy complex redstone)
- The Mod Fans (Vanilla Minecraft? Nah – bring on the mods and plugins)
- The Medieval Builders (villages, ships, the lot)
- The Modern Architect (modern houses, modern resource packs, lots of concrete)
- The Challenge Fan (Skyblock, Survival SuperFlat, Hardcore Mode – bring on the challenges)
- The Long Gamers (using the same world since 1.8 or before – such dedication)
- The Minimalist (a simple house and a few farms will do fine)
I am a subterranean hermit! My whole base is underground with some secret bits there, like my blackstone Nether secret base. I also have a sugarcane and bamboo farm hidden down in there!
Do you start a world the same way every time, or mix it up?
I mix my worlds up a lot, but I label them accordingly, like my redstone testing worlds have redstone test #1, and Tree House Base. I definitely hope Mojang adds folders, I might crash my PC with all the worlds!
What’s your favourite ever build you’ve created?
My favourite build is definitely my 2020-21 LibraryCraft build. It is an underground base with multiple different hallways, it is also the one I’m in right now, though I still change bits and bobs around the place, just to make it look better. Extra details, like nice little hidden light sources, and secret buttons that do certain things…
How many times have you beaten the EnderDragon?
I have beaten the ender dragon about 10 times, but only 8 of them were solo. My first time, I didn’t know how to, so I called up my friend to help me out! We were so bewildered when the egg was there, we didn‘t know what it was!
What does your LC base look like? What are some of it’s features?
My base has a lovely bedroom, with some secret entrance to my underground part, which has a massive bamboo and sugarcane farm, and a armour room! I also have a nether portal, and an extra bedroom.
What’s your favourite block?
My favourite block is the diamond block, maybe because I have a lot of them in my enderchest on the LibraryCraft server! (32 to be exact) Though it is a big seller, especially when I buy things, I usually pay with diamonds, or diamond blocks.
How about your favourite mob?
My favourite mob is a cat! I am still trying to find one on LibraryCraft, as I don’t know where a village is close to me either, which is kind of sad as I usually find one on my survival worlds.
What’s your favourite thing to do in LibraryCraft?
I like to go mining, but I also like using blackstone, as it is probably the most common block in my base! With over 1 shulker box already used in my base, it has loads and loads of blackstone, and blackstone bricks.