LibraryCraft is a Minecraft server running Paper 1.18.2 for Java Edition players. There are multiple worlds connected by portals, to allow for various styles of gameplay. LibraryCraft uses Bungeecord, with three servers linked together.
If you play on PC, Mac or Linux using Minecraft Java Edition you’ll be able to connect.
There’s a Survival server with two Survival worlds, a Creative server with competitions, project worlds and free build plots, and a Minigames server with a selection of minigames to choose from. Each server has a lobby world that connects them all. You can view the Survival worlds from outside the game with Dynmap.
When you enter the server, you spawn in the Survival Lobby, in front of the rules and commands posters. There’s a flying ship with all of the gates to the separate worlds and servers, two hot air balloons, some buildings and a massive hall.
What can I do?
Feel free to build a home on one of the Survival worlds, create anything you want on one of the Creative worlds, enter one of our monthly competitions, start a large scale build project, or play some TNT Run, BedWars, or PvP Hunger Games with a friend!
Are there plugins installed?
Yes! The following plugins are installed:
- CoreProtect (data logging and anti-griefing tool)
- GriefPrevention (players can claim plots of land to build on)
- EssentialsX (for in game mail and a whole lot more)
- Shopkeepers (for in game currency and trading)
- VeinMiner (players can dig out ore veins and cut down trees with one block break, while crouching)
- Dynmap (interactive map)
- Universes (allows for multiple worlds and world types on a single server)
- WarpSystem (how we connect the multiple worlds together)
- DiscordSRV (connects the in game chat to our Discord server)
- BedWars, TNT Run and more minigames
- SinglePlayerSleep (sleeping in game fast forwards the night – this allows for only one player to enact it)
You have Discord?
Yes! Keep up to date with what’s going on via Discord – you can also interact with the players in game.
What is Discord?
It’s a free voice, video and text app that works really well with gaming. The LibraryCraft Discord is only for registered players. Players can get up to date information on what’s happening on the server and chat with other players and the moderation team without being in the game itself. Find out more about Discord and what it can do at the Discord Blog.