How long have you been playing Minecraft?
For around 4 years (since 2017). I started playing on the PS3!
What made you start playing Minecraft?
I was walking through EB Games one day and saw Minecraft (the disc version). I loved it!
What type of Minecraft player are you?
We’ll use the following list – based off Mumbo Jumbo’s video – 20 Different Types of Minecraft Player, with a couple of modifications.
- The Gadget Guy (loves making little redstone contraptions around their base to make life easier)
- The Resource Hoarder (everything gets stored in piles and piles of chests, even if they don’t need them)
- The Monument Builder (they always have to have the biggest build on the server)
- The Autofarmer (farms have to have pistons, daylight detectors, the works)
- The Explorer (no set base, everything they have is in their inventory. They just walk)
- The Subterranean Hermits (their entire base must be underground)
- The Artist (all the pixel art!)
- The Competitors (minigames is their jam – PvP, Spleef, Parkour, all that)
- The Code Wizards (whether it’s command blocks or crazy complex redstone)
- The Mod Fans (Vanilla Minecraft? Nah – bring on the mods and plugins)
- The Medieval Builders (villages, ships, the lot)
- The Modern Architect (modern houses, modern resource packs, lots of concrete)
- The Challenge Fan (Skyblock, Survival SuperFlat, Hardcore Mode – bring on the challenges)
- The Long Gamers (using the same world since 1.8 or before – such dedication)
- The Minimalist (a simple house and a few farms will do fine)
There’s not a lot of those I’d say are me, but the closest I’m going to get is Artist.
Do you start a world the same way every time, or mix it up?
Starting it the same way each time would get a little boring (in my opinion). I like changing (treehouses, skybase, a simple house). The were the only bases I can remember building though!
What’s your favourite ever build you’ve created?
My most favourite build has to be a very recent one. A very tall tower! It took about two weeks to build.
How many times have you beaten the EnderDragon?
No, I’ve never done it by myself (not including Creative Mode). The only time I did was on the PS3 with my brother (Rodger500, but to be honest, he did most of the work!
What does your LC base look like? What are some of it’s features?
Well my base (as well as the tower) is a little oak wood with a bridge through the lake and a mine behind the house. There’s also a storage house and a stable. Whitelisted and Blossomfall also live near me!
What’s your favourite block?
It’s got to be ancient debris. Not because it’s valuable, I just like the texture!
How about your favourite mob?
This is a hard one, but Endermen are my signature mob.
What’s your favourite thing to do in LibraryCraft?
I can’t have just one answer for this one! I like PVP (although I’m not that good at it), and building in the monthly competitions and Flat Creative.