How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I’ve been playing Minecraft since 2012, Minecraft has always been a enormous part of my life and I don’t regret spending my time on it!
What made you start playing Minecraft?
II started playing Minecraft due to me being bored and some major YouTubers like PopularMMOS and DanTDM started playing. That got me really interested in getting Minecraft, after a lot of nagging my parents finally got me Minecraft!
What type of Minecraft player are you?
We’ll use the following list – based off Mumbo Jumbo’s video – 20 Different Types of Minecraft Player, with a couple of modifications.
- The Gadget Guy (loves making little redstone contraptions around their base to make life easier)
- The Resource Hoarder (everything gets stored in piles and piles of chests, even if they don’t need them)
- The Monument Builder (they always have to have the biggest build on the server)
- The Autofarmer (farms have to have pistons, daylight detectors, the works)
- The Explorer (no set base, everything they have is in their inventory. They just walk)
- The Subterranean Hermits (their entire base must be underground)
- The Artist (all the pixel art!)
- The Competitors (minigames is their jam – PvP, Spleef, Parkour, all that)
- The Code Wizards (whether it’s command blocks or crazy complex redstone)
- The Mod Fans (Vanilla Minecraft? Nah – bring on the mods and plugins)
- The Medieval Builders (villages, ships, the lot)
- The Modern Architect (modern houses, modern resource packs, lots of concrete)
- The Challenge Fan (Skyblock, Survival SuperFlat, Hardcore Mode – bring on the challenges)
- The Long Gamers (using the same world since 1.8 or before – such dedication)
- The Minimalist (a simple house and a few farms will do fine)
I feel like I’m most suited to the Competitors role, I love a good challenge to face off against! And the LibraryCraft tournaments fuel my passions for competition because so many people are so good on this server!
Do you start a world the same way every time, or mix it up?
I don’t play a lot of survival myself, but I like playing Minecraft with other people. It’s one of the reasons I play LibraryCraft so much, so I can interact with the community!
What’s your favourite ever build you’ve created?
My favourite build so far is my villager base on LibraryCraft. It has so much detail thanks to Cram during the LibraryCraft Big Base Swap, It carries a lot of memories of the past year with all the little unique stuff!
How many times have you beaten the EnderDragon?
I’ve defeated the EnderDragon around 10 times in my Minecraft history, all of those have been in LibraryCraft! I’ve never been bothered to actually kill the EnderDragon in solo Survival though.
What does your LC base look like? What are some of it’s features?
I have so many new features thanks to LCBBS! I’m not sure if I know all of them yet. But some of the most prominent ones are the auto smelter, a machine that smelts for you, and a contraption using seeds to produce bonemeal! And finally best of all, my auto book finder, which can find enchanted books of my choice but it’s still in progress.
What’s your favourite block?
My favourite block is most likely the emerald block for nostalgic and real reasons, back when I first got Minecraft my first creative base was made out of it. And I’ve got a ton of it in LibraryCraft to this day!
How about your favourite mob?
My favourite mob is 100% the Enderman. It’s got so many unique attributes and weird features, when I first met it in creative I was shocked by the sight of this unique mob! That moment still lingers in my brain to this day!
What’s your favourite thing to do in LibraryCraft?
I love to interact with the community! They’re all so nice and it makes my day better every day. You guys all make my day better and some of you I would consider better friends then some of my irl ones!