How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I played Minecraft for around 7 years but stopped playing between 2018-2019. When the game became trendy again, I came back. My mum told me about Librarycraft in May 2020 and I have been playing Minecraft ever since.
What made you start playing Minecraft?
In 2013 I was watching Minecraft Youtubers like dantdm and others. When I got my first ever iPad for Christmas 2013, I watched Minecraft so much more and this made me consider getting Minecraft. I asked my mum and she agreed to spend $8 on Minecraft Pocket Edition.
What type of Minecraft player are you?
We’ll use the following list – based off Mumbo Jumbo’s video – 20 Different Types of Minecraft Player, with a couple of modifications.
- The Gadget Guy (loves making little redstone contraptions around their base to make life easier)
- The Resource Hoarder (everything gets stored in piles and piles of chests, even if they don’t need them)
- The Monument Builder (they always have to have the biggest build on the server)
- The Autofarmer (farms have to have pistons, daylight detectors, the works)
- The Explorer (no set base, everything they have is in their inventory. They just walk)
- The Subterranean Hermits (their entire base must be underground)
- The Artist (all the pixel art!)
- The Competitors (minigames is their jam – PvP, Spleef, Parkour, all that)
- The Code Wizards (whether it’s command blocks or crazy complex redstone)
- The Mod Fans (Vanilla Minecraft? Nah – bring on the mods and plugins)
- The Medieval Builders (villages, ships, the lot)
- The Modern Architect (modern houses, modern resource packs, lots of concrete)
- The Challenge Fan (Skyblock, Survival SuperFlat, Hardcore Mode – bring on the challenges)
- The Long Gamers (using the same world since 1.8 or before – such dedication)
- The Minimalist (a simple house and a few farms will do fine)
I would have to say I am a subterranean hermit because a few years back I spent so much time just getting resources to make a house. One day I created a new world and found a cave which was kind of a perfect square so I put a front wall and a door and said “hey this is the best way to make a house”. I still use it even in NewSurvival on LibraryCraft.
Do you start a world the same way every time, or mix it up?
I start each world the same.
– Step 1: Get 2 trees
– Step 2: Make a crafting table, a pickaxe and get stone
– Step 3: get stone tools, go mining and get iron tools
– Step 4: go back to the surface and hollow the cave out
– Step 5: put a door to the entrance to the other part of the cave and realize I don’t have wool so go out to get 3 wool
– Step 6: Make a bed and go to sleep.
Thats how I start a survival world!
What’s your favourite ever build you’ve created?
It has got to be the British ship Countdodododo and I are making in the PiratesPVP project map. It’s very nice and has everything that a pirate ship has – cannons, those sails with a balcony on top and of course the flag. This is probably the best build I have ever made with someone.
How many times have you beaten the EnderDragon?
I don’t know the number but I can do an estimation. All of these worlds were with friends and sometimes I did cheat in them but I believe I have killed the ender dragon around 5 times.
What does your LC base look like? What are some of it’s features?
My LC (LibraryCraft) base was a cave hollowed out with basically everything in a house but then I participated in the LCBBS (LibraryCraft Big Base Swap) and I got not one but two good builders (crazycollie and JtripleM). I was out of my base hoping my base would be great. May 16th came and my base became amazing with a watch tower at the top, bamboo, wheat, netherwart, carrot and berry farm, and the inside there is my bedroom, a room for my pet cow Henry, my chicken Chuck and my dog Spike. There’s also a mine where it enters a cave and finally na aquarium corridor that leads to a nether portal.
What’s your favourite block?
Ancient debris cause it gives out a kind of achievement if you have one of the blocks. It will give you the greatest kind of weapons or armour plus finding it after using exploding beds or exploding 12 pieces of TNT you finally get the greatest block in the entirety of Minecraft!
How about your favourite mob?
I would say it would be a turtle! They are cute and that’s why my username is TurtleBoy2929. They are only an animal that has no use except to get a turtle shell helmet, but in the real world they’re endangered. I like to care about them and again they are the cutest thing ever.
What’s your favourite thing to do in LibraryCraft?
It was the monthly competitions but after one new thing came I was obsessed with it – NewSurvival. OldSurvival was mostly taken and had weird bugs but one time before school I went on NewSurvival and I found a cave which was perfect. I got help from another player hollowing it out and giving me some gifts. Then I realized that a SMP will be the best without fighting and I have been playing NewSurvival ever since.