We’re well underway with testing the setup for the LC Create server, and to get everyone excited, we’ve released a teaser trailer, showcasing what we’ve been up to in a test world!
You can check out the video below.
Included in the video is:
- some of the amazing world generation now using Terralith (the big town in the video was all naturally generated)
- Some of the furniture options (beds, kitchens, sofas)
- Plenty of Create goodness (windmills, elevators, trains, contraptions and even a ship using hidden train parts)
- Special crops and trees thanks to Farmer’s Delight and Colourful Azaleas
- New armour types from BetterNether
- The incredible and spooky Nether using BetterNether
- The beautiful End using BetterEnd
There’s plenty we haven’t included, such as Graveyards, Distant Horizons, proximity chat, huge dungeons and more, but this should be enough to get you excited! We certainly are!
More information will be coming soon – we’ve got a date planned, but we’re still finalising a few things before we announce it. It’s not far off though!