UPDATE! Change of plans! No more reset! Check this link for the latest info.
That’s right! We’ve had a heap of fun on the current survival world, but it’s getting very crowded by spawn. A lot of players have also completed most (if not all) of the game, plus there are new and exciting things to find in the latest versions of the world, so we’ve decided to do a full Survival reset.
In case you’re wondering, here’s what the map looks like these days – those red boxes are claimed areas. We’ve seen some excellent builds over the last few months, but we’re excited to see what new things will be built!
Plus, our new Survival spawn point will be on an island, for something a little different. Here’s what you need to know…
- The Survival Reset will happen during Week 1, Term 4, 2020.
- The existing Survival, Nether and End worlds will be set to Adventure mode and locked down.
- A brand new Survival world has been created. This will also create new Nether and End worlds.
- New worlds mean new inventories!
- The Trade Island will also be reset. Any items still for sale on that world will be deleted. If possible, the new Trade Island will also be relocated to an island on NewSurvival.
- Balances will stay. These will not be reset.
- NewSurvival and NewNether will have worldborders added to them, and will be preloaded – this will mean some server down time, but will also mean less lag in the future.
- Spleef, the Dwarven Maze and the Head Games HQ will also be relocated to NewSurvival.
- A new command will be added – /tpr. This will allow you to teleport to a random location in the new world.
- We are hoping that vanilla Nether Portals will work again too!
There’s heaps for the team to do, so please be patient with us. It’s going to be a lot of fun!