Yep, that’s right! There were a number of players who expressed their dismay at losing their worlds, as some of you were rather new, so we will be changing the plan.
A new Survival system will be created. That means a new Overworld, Nether and End. This will be completely separate from the current system.
Here’s the updated version of what you need to know…
- The NewSurvival maps will be made available during Week 1, Term 4, 2020.
- The existing Survival, Nether and End worlds will be left as they are.
- The NewSurvival System will have a separate inventory.
- The current Trade Island will be left alone. A NewTrade Island will be created on the NewSurvival Overworld.
- Balances will stay. These will not be reset.
- NewSurvival and NewNether will have worldborders added to them, and will be preloaded – this will mean some server down time, but will also mean less lag in the future.
- The current versions of Spleef, the Dwarven Maze and the Head Games HQ will remain where they are.
- A new Maze, Spleef and Head Games season will be planned for NewSurvival in the near future!
- A new command will be added – /tpr. This will allow you to teleport to a random location in NewSurvival only.
- Vanilla Nether Portals will work again too!
There’s heaps for the team to do, so please be patient with us. It’s going to be a lot of fun!