We had a very excited response to the LibraryCraft Big Base Swap, with 12 bases submitted. This is great, as it’s a clean six pairs. Before getting in to the bases and the swaps, a few little rules, in addition to the ones in the post linked before.
- All players involved will get a /mail from John with your new base coordinates, and who the previous owner was (in case you didn’t see it here).
- Claims will be transferred by me. No need to change them.
- Remember, this is for modification of bases, not destruction.
- The items you take from your new chests are only to be used to modify the base, not to stock yourself up, or to be sold. Treat your new base as you’d like someone to treat your old one.
- When the claims are transferred, all existing trusted players will be temporarily removed. In order to maintain security (new owners don’t necessarily know who should be trusted), no other player apart from the new owner will be given trust access at any level. Please do not ask to be trusted in a base that is currently a part of the LCBBS. The new owners will say no. Once the swap goes back, trust goes back under the control of the original owner.
- You will not have any access to your old base. You also can’t ask for temporary access, just for a second. Try not to use your /home commands to get back there – have a bit of fun and trust the new owner! Surprises can be exciting.
Ok on to the bases that were submitted! Bring on some photos…
JtripleM & CrazyCollie1205
Time for the swaps! By popular request, these were done randomly.
JtripleM & CrazyCollie1205 swap with Turtleboy2929
JohnsanGeezo swaps with Zashu
SuperHeroFlash swaps with Cram__
B4C0N swaps with Jish_Le_Fish
Cotal__ swaps with Lowkeq__
vinemon swaps with pokemon_boy2020
Let the swaps begin! By the time you see this the claims will be swapped over and work can begin. You cannot ask to swap back for a whole month. Have fun everyone!