How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I’m not certain how long I’ve been playing but I do remember in about 2011-2012 my parents buying me Java Minecraft because I wouldn’t stop begging for it!
What made you start playing Minecraft?
What made me get into Minecraft was mainly the amount of hours I spent watching YouTube and mainly Minecraft channels like stampy, dantdm, popularMMOs and so on. Another thing was that everyone and school played it and I wanted to play with my friends.
What type of Minecraft player are you?
We’ll use the following list – based off Mumbo Jumbo’s video – 20 Different Types of Minecraft Player, with a couple of modifications.
- The Gadget Guy (loves making little redstone contraptions around their base to make life easier)
- The Resource Hoarder (everything gets stored in piles and piles of chests, even if they don’t need them)
- The Monument Builder (they always have to have the biggest build on the server)
- The Autofarmer (farms have to have pistons, daylight detectors, the works)
- The Explorer (no set base, everything they have is in their inventory. They just walk)
- The Subterranean Hermits (their entire base must be underground)
- The Artist (all the pixel art!)
- The Competitors (minigames is their jam – PvP, Spleef, Parkour, all that)
- The Code Wizards (whether it’s command blocks or crazy complex redstone)
- The Mod Fans (Vanilla Minecraft? Nah – bring on the mods and plugins)
- The Medieval Builders (villages, ships, the lot)
- The Modern Architect (modern houses, modern resource packs, lots of concrete)
- The Challenge Fan (Skyblock, Survival SuperFlat, Hardcore Mode – bring on the challenges)
- The Long Gamers (using the same world since 1.8 or before – such dedication)
- The Minimalist (a simple house and a few farms will do fine)
I think when it comes to survival worlds I like exploring a lot so I’d be the Explorer and also a Hoarder since all my chests are just filled randomly with stuff.
John: I can completely agree with this – I got Zashu’s base in the Big Base Swap, and the chest monster was enormous!
Do you start a world the same way every time, or mix it up?
I usually start the same when playing Minecraft. Find wood, explore, find nice place to make a base and that’s mostly it.
What’s your favourite ever build you’ve created?
My favourite creation I’ve ever created would have to be the sky island in my realm world. It took a long time and I’m really proud of it. It took me a few tries to perfect the island form but in the end it became amazing.
How many times have you beaten the EnderDragon?
I cannot remember how many times I have defeated the ender dragon, but I’d say a rough guess would be like somewhere between 30-50, but I’m not really sure!
What does your LC base look like? What are some of it’s features?
My main LC base right now is in a small valley area surrounded by hills. It has a underground base in the middle which is surrounded by a river. There’s a stone crewmate from Among Us on the side of one of the mountains which overlooks the valley.
What’s your favourite block?
I don’t know why but I really like using book shelves while building. I think book shelves just make whatever it is look really nice.
How about your favourite mob?
My favourite mob would have to be the wither because it creates destruction everywhere!
What’s your favourite thing to do in LibraryCraft?
My favourite thing to do in LibraryCraft is just relax, chill, build and talk with all the wonderful people.