How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I’ve been playing Minecraft since about 2012 so just over 9 years!
What made you start playing Minecraft?
My brother and his friend were playing it one day and they started showing me their pocket edition world! I thought it looked pretty cool so I decided to join too.
What type of Minecraft player are you?
We’ll use the following list – based off Mumbo Jumbo’s video – 20 Different Types of Minecraft Player, with a couple of modifications.
- The Gadget Guy (loves making little redstone contraptions around their base to make life easier)
- The Resource Hoarder (everything gets stored in piles and piles of chests, even if they don’t need them)
- The Monument Builder (they always have to have the biggest build on the server)
- The Autofarmer (farms have to have pistons, daylight detectors, the works)
- The Explorer (no set base, everything they have is in their inventory. They just walk)
- The Subterranean Hermits (their entire base must be underground)
- The Artist (all the pixel art!)
- The Competitors (minigames is their jam – PvP, Spleef, Parkour, all that)
- The Code Wizards (whether it’s command blocks or crazy complex redstone)
- The Mod Fans (Vanilla Minecraft? Nah – bring on the mods and plugins)
- The Medieval Builders (villages, ships, the lot)
- The Modern Architect (modern houses, modern resource packs, lots of concrete)
- The Challenge Fan (Skyblock, Survival SuperFlat, Hardcore Mode – bring on the challenges)
- The Long Gamers (using the same world since 1.8 or before – such dedication)
- The Minimalist (a simple house and a few farms will do fine)
I’m probably quite of lot of them! The main one for me would definitely be a resource hoarder though. I always have chests and chests full of things I don’t really need! I am probably also a bit of a monument builder, a little bit of explorer, competitor and a medieval builder.
Do you start a world the same way every time, or mix it up?
I usually start my Minecraft world the same way each time! I like to get straight into mining and always get a bit carried away getting ores and end up getting killed by a skeleton because I never bothered to make armour! Once I get out of the cave alive, I usually take ages to find a nice spot for a base and then go from there.
What’s your favourite ever build you’ve created?
My favourite build I have created hasn’t been finished yet but JtripleM and I are currently building a full scale Hogwarts! I think this may be my favourite build so far because I’m a huge Harry Potter fan!
How many times have you beaten the EnderDragon?
I have beaten the ender dragon quite a few times, but not fully in survival so I don’t think that counts! I think I may have beaten the Ender dragon in full survival once, but it was with a couple of friends.
What does your LC base look like? What are some of it’s features?
My LC base is a big castle that I share with JtripleM! There is a small medieval village out the front thanks to Turtleboy2929 built during the big base swap which looks awesome. The actual castle itself is built out of various types of stone and the inside is full of chests and storage, plus a couple of rooms just for decoration!
What’s your favourite block?
My favourite block is spruce wood in any form! I love the way you can use it with lots of different types of blocks, giving you a wide variety of things you can build with it!
How about your favourite mob?
My favourite mob is probably a pig or a fox. I think they are both really cute and love to keep them as pets!
What’s your favourite thing to do in LibraryCraft?
My favourite thing to do in LC is probably TNT Run or building in the monthly comps!