We’re currently in the final month of the Emerald Points Competition Season 1, and players are hard at work building their Nether themed builds. It’s looking amazing, but it’s about time we start talking about Season 2! We’re doing something a little different, and asking for WA Landmarks.
Here’s the rules, and there are a few extra ones.
- Builds MUST be from Western Australia
- Landmarks can be natural or man made
- A sign must be placed at the front of the build, telling us what it is (even if it’s obvious)
- All building must be in Creative Mode
- This is a Single Player Competition – Team builds are not allowed
- Builders can claim ONE plot only
- All entries must be built on the July Comp world
- Designs must be your own – no copying from online!
Judging will take place during the first week of August 2021. The July Comp world gate – located on the Warp Ship – will replace the June gate which will close to building at 9pm on Wednesday June 30th.
The gate will open on the Warp Ship on the morning of July 1st.
We’ve also got a big one planned for August, to celebrate National Science Week again, with some extra prizes! Stay tuned!