How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft since about 2010, when I was using my brother’s account. I finally got my own in 2011.
What made you start playing Minecraft?
Ever since I was young, I’ve watched my brother play Minecraft. I was just having so much fun watching him play it!
What type of Minecraft player are you?
We’ll use the following list – based off Mumbo Jumbo’s video – 20 Different Types of Minecraft Player, with a couple of modifications.
- The Gadget Guy (loves making little redstone contraptions around their base to make life easier)
- The Resource Hoarder (everything gets stored in piles and piles of chests, even if they don’t need them)
- The Monument Builder (they always have to have the biggest build on the server)
- The Autofarmer (farms have to have pistons, daylight detectors, the works)
- The Explorer (no set base, everything they have is in their inventory. They just walk)
- The Subterranean Hermits (their entire base must be underground)
- The Artist (all the pixel art!)
- The Competitors (minigames is their jam – PvP, Spleef, Parkour, all that)
- The Code Wizards (whether it’s command blocks or crazy complex redstone)
- The Mod Fans (Vanilla Minecraft? Nah – bring on the mods and plugins)
- The Medieval Builders (villages, ships, the lot)
- The Modern Architect (modern houses, modern resource packs, lots of concrete)
- The Challenge Fan (Skyblock, Survival SuperFlat, Hardcore Mode – bring on the challenges)
- The Long Gamers (using the same world since 1.8 or before – such dedication)
- The Minimalist (a simple house and a few farms will do fine)
I would say I’m an Explorer because I just have so much fun exploring and finding cool things made with Minecraft world generation!
Do you start a world the same way every time, or mix it up?
I mix it up. It’s fun to try new things and challenges. One challenge I’ve tried is to never craft stone tools, and you can only get iron ore after you find some iron in a chest somewhere (like in a desert temple).
What’s your favourite ever build you’ve created?
I don’t have one. I’m not really a builder. Instead of building, I like taking screenshots of other players’ builds with shaders to make it look really cool!
How many times have you beaten the EnderDragon?
I think I’ve beaten it over 20 times.
What does your LC base look like? What are some of it’s features?
My LC base looks like a bastion from the Nether. One of it’s features is a secret shulker box tunnel. The shulker box pushes you through itself when it’s opened with an air block above it. It makes for a cool secret entrance.
What’s your favourite block?
My favourite block is Polished Blackstone because of the darkness of the block. It fits with other dark blocks. Quartz also fits well with it if you’re creating a Nether themed base.
How about your favourite mob?
My favourite mob is the silverfish. They’re rare and you can only find them in infested blocks and at an end portal.
What’s your favourite thing to do in LibraryCraft?
My favourite thing to do is try to find untouched structures and claim them to make a cool decorative place that people can come across while travelling.