How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft since about 2014. 15, 16? I don’t really know but the first edition I played was PlayStation 4 with my sister, I remember playing in the Christmas texture pack and trying to kill undefeatable Santa with sticks (a retextured iron golem) After that I started playing MCPE in 2018 because it seemed cool and all the cool people at school had it. Now I play Minecraft Java.
What made you start playing Minecraft?
I can’t remember but I guess I must have just tried playing it on the PlayStation and liked it. As I said before I got MCPE because I thought it might be fun and all the cool kids were playing it. I started playing Java because LibraryCraft on MCPE was very glitchy and all my builds kept losing blocks and glitching.
What type of Minecraft player are you?
We’ll use the following list – based off Mumbo Jumbo’s video – 20 Different Types of Minecraft Player, with a couple of modifications.
- The Gadget Guy (loves making little redstone contraptions around their base to make life easier)
- The Resource Hoarder (everything gets stored in piles and piles of chests, even if they don’t need them)
- The Monument Builder (they always have to have the biggest build on the server)
- The Autofarmer (farms have to have pistons, daylight detectors, the works)
- The Explorer (no set base, everything they have is in their inventory. They just walk)
- The Subterranean Hermits (their entire base must be underground)
- The Artist (all the pixel art!)
- The Competitors (minigames is their jam – PvP, Spleef, Parkour, all that)
- The Code Wizards (whether it’s command blocks or crazy complex redstone)
- The Mod Fans (Vanilla Minecraft? Nah – bring on the mods and plugins)
- The Medieval Builders (villages, ships, the lot)
- The Modern Architect (modern houses, modern resource packs, lots of concrete)
- The Challenge Fan (Skyblock, Survival SuperFlat, Hardcore Mode – bring on the challenges)
- The Long Gamers (using the same world since 1.8 or before – such dedication)
- The Minimalist (a simple house and a few farms will do fine)
Well, I’m probably the Minimalist, I’m not a hardcore gamer so as long as I can get what a need relatively quickly (except for glass, why glass, if I could have infinite of every block I would definitely have GLASS) I am also a medieval builder, my whole base is a village! If you don’t know, I love history (just ask me to sing the first verse of Rule Britannia). I’m also a bit of an explorer.
Do you start a world the same way every time, or mix it up?
I mostly start up a world the same, build a nice, simple wood house and make a mine. I mainly explore the overworld and sometimes venture to the Nether. I’m I bit of a noob to be honest and I only have good stuff on LibraryCraft because of the /back command. (Oh, thank God for /back).
What’s your favourite ever build you’ve created?
That’s a hard one, I never really made any good builds until I started entering the LC build comps. My top three are probably my April comp build, my February comp build and my January comp build. I have so many other that I really like such as a church I made in MCPE or my November 2020 comp build.
How many times have you beaten the EnderDragon?
Oh, haha. Get ready to see how noob I am! I have defeated the Ender Dragon multiple times in LC but I don’t count that as legitimate because LC has /back, /home and the lot. I have also killed the dragon multiple times in creative. (hahahaha) So all in all I have never killed the Ender Dragon legitimately. One day I will… One day.
What does your LC base look like? What are some of it’s features?
This one is interesting because my base is a town. It originally started as my little house in a village, but it has now grown to many buildings created by many different players. There is a village house, a big lake, a watchtower, players’ offices and so much more. I like having a town and I am hopefully planning to make DoDoVille, which is my town’s name, in 1.17 Survival. If you want to visit me or read about DoDoVille come down and ask for a copy of the History of DoDoVille. (Yes, I legit made a book about a town in a block game).
What’s your favourite block?
My favourite block is definitely the netherite block. It looks so cool and on top of that it is very valuable. Unfortunately for me, even though this is my favourite block, because it is so hard to get, I only ever get my hands on it in creative.
How about your favourite mob?
I don’t really know. My favourite mob is probably the Iron Golem, they are really cool and can do lots of damage (I don’t like these guys when I accidentally hit a villager.) I also like dolphins and PARROTS.
I also really like Herobrine, but he’s not a mob (Yet…)
If you have seen me before you will also know that I have an immense hate for the illagers. I kill every illager I see which has led me to kill over 2000 pillagers in over 60 raids.
What’s your favourite thing to do in LibraryCraft?
My favourite thing to do on LC is definitely the monthly comps. They are so fun to build and it lets my imagination run free. It’s amazing to see what other players on the server can build as well. Some of JTripleM’s and Crazycollie’s builds are amazing. But above them all there is a newcomer, _Pluto_9 who has some amazing talent they have been hiding. (just look at their May comp build, I mean AMAZING) I wonder how this morphed to talking about builders?
Thanks for reading about me!