Over the last couple of months we’ve been working through the feedback we received in our 2022 Evaluation Survey, and it’s time to get everyone’s thoughts on what we’re thinking!
We’ve had some preliminary chats with the players on Discord to get an idea of what would be good and we think we’ve come up with some great ideas. A new page has been created on the website – Evaluation Feedback 2022. It’s also available on the right hand side of the top menu of the site. This page has a summary of what’s been talked about, and a few polls to get some more feedback from the player group as a whole.
- the Player of the Month initiative
- tweaks to the Mega Crate contents
- a new PVP plugin
- a poll to see whether you want ladders to be added in BedWars
- a poll for whether we expand the Survival world for 1.19, or start a brand new one
- a themed Survival world (similar to PVP Survival, but different)
- tweaks to the Project worlds
- tweaks to the Monthly Competitions
Plus workshops, real life meetups, server resource packs, minigames news, tweaks to Discord and more.
The three polls and the Evaluation Feedback page will be available until Sunday 7th August, 9pm, so it’s your chance to tell us what you think of the things we’re planning over the next few months! If you’re a player in LibraryCraft, we want to hear from you. You can also get in touch with us through Discord, or by sending an email to the server as well (seen on the right hand side of this page).