That’s right! PVP Survival is back for round 3! Here’s what you need to know.
- There is no sign-up required – just go through the gate on the Warp Ship to get there.
- You’ll enter a Rules lobby. Make sure you read all the signs as you go through.
- If you want to play on this world, you AGREE to the PVP rules. If you don’t want to be killed by another player while on this world, don’t enter it.
- The world is small – 3000 x 3000 blocks.
- No camping or spawn killing – kill and move on.
- No logout location traps. If you saw someone log out, you aren’t allowed to set a trap for when they come back.
- No claims at all, or dynmap.
- No accepting teleport requests from players on a different world. All players need to go through the Rules Lobby.
- RTP is blocked.
- It’s a separate inventory to regular Survival.
- Graves are turned off. If you die with richeties, you run the risk of losing them.
- No asking for items back. We will not be rolling back inventories.
- Looting from chests is fine, but hide them well.
- No griefing. No destroying bases for the fun of it. You can make a two block hole to get in to someone’s base, but that’s it.
- The world is temporary – Term 2 plus school holidays, then it gets deleted.
- Again, the world is opt in only. If you come to PVP survival, you understand that you could be killed on sight.
- No Nether or End.
- No PVPing in the world’s entry point. It’s the cemetery pictured above.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in game, or in the #pvp-survival-chat in Discord!