With some new mods added to the team, let’s do another one of these! If you’re a LC player and want to do one, use the ticket option on the LC Discord, or reach out in a mail in game.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I am a returning player to Minecraft. I first played in 2012 and remember horses being added to the game as this was a huge deal at the time. I eventually stopped regularly playing a few years later in 2015 to other games but I have now returned!
What made you start playing Minecraft?
I started playing after watching Achievement Hunter Let’s Play videos. I would watch these all the time. I’d build some worlds with friends for a couple of days before we would restart and do it all again. Soon after, I moved on to watching other YouTubers playing minigames I was obsessed with these videos and would play the minigames with my friends too.
Once I found servers it was a whole other ball game. I played survival games for the rest of my time on Minecraft as my friend and I loved the PvP gameplay. I became a member of the community and a moderator/ I also played a prison server when I wasn’t on survival games. Great times and made so many friends doing it.
What type of Minecraft player are you?
We use the following list – based off Mumbo Jumbo’s video – 20 Different Types of Minecraft Player, with a couple of modifications.
- The Gadget Guy (loves making little redstone contraptions around their base to make life easier)
- The Resource Hoarder (everything gets stored in piles and piles of chests, even if they don’t need them)
- The Monument Builder (they always have to have the biggest build on the server)
- The Autofarmer (farms have to have pistons, daylight detectors, the works)
- The Explorer (no set base, everything they have is in their inventory. They just walk)
- The Subterranean Hermits (their entire base must be underground)
- The Artist (all the pixel art!)
- The Competitors (minigames is their jam – PvP, Spleef, Parkour, all that)
- The Code Wizards (whether it’s command blocks or crazy complex redstone)
- The Mod Fans (Vanilla Minecraft? Nah – bring on the mods and plugins)
- The Medieval Builders (villages, ships, the lot)
- The Modern Architect (modern houses, modern resource packs, lots of concrete)
- The Challenge Fan (Skyblock, Survival SuperFlat, Hardcore Mode – bring on the challenges)
- The Long Gamers (using the same world since 1.8 or before – such dedication)
- The Minimalist (a simple house and a few farms will do fine)
The Competitor would be where I land. Minigames are my thing. They maximize the fun!
Do you start a world the same way every time, or mix it up?
I usually stick to what I know so probably the same every time. I keep things very simple and hoard resources.
What’s your favourite ever build you’ve created?
Wooden shack. I am not much of a builder so this is where I am going to need the LibraryCraft community to help to make me better.
How many times have you beaten the EnderDragon?
I don’t think I have beaten the EnderDragon before ☹
What does your LC base look like? What are some of it’s features?
Remember how I told you about that wooden shack?
What’s your favourite block?
My favourite block(s) are copper. I like the colour contrast on them.
How about your favourite mob?
My favourite mob is the Panda. Also, my favourite animal. My Minecraft username used to be named after a Panda and you will see me rocking the skin that I have had since 2013 on LC.
What’s your favourite thing to do in LibraryCraft?
It’s only been a few weeks and I already have a few things I like to do on LC and I can’t decide.
First, is talking to the awesome people that play on the server. Whenever I get on there is someone to say hello and play some Minecraft with.
Second, is seeing everyone’s builds especially for the competitions. So much creativity and talent!
Last, is the minigames. I’ve had a great time with some people on the server already with these.
Thanks for reading. Make sure to say hello if you see me on the server or discord!
Enjoy my old montage 😊.
WARNING: FLASHING LIGHTS!