We are moving swiftly through 2021 – March is coming!
I’m a little excited for everyone to see this map – it’s of course because this is the first competition we’ve had that our Builder, JtripleM has been prepping with me. JtripleM has created a brilliant example build, and I’ve spent a bit of time redoing the surrounding areas of the map to fit the theme. We’re asking players to be specific with their entries this time, with Cave as our theme, but there’s a backstory.
Due to overpopulation and pollution, the overworld has been rendered uninhabitable – nuclear fallout has destroyed surface water and anything alive. Everyone is now forced to live underground in caves. Just like we did back in August with Underwater Bases, there are things you MUST include in your build.
- an air filtration system
- a water filtration system
- farms and livestock (not too many)
- living quarters
- cave security
- work / school / leisure spaces
Have a think about what you’d want in a cave home. Remember, you can’t go to the surface.
- All building must be in Creative Mode
- This is a Single Player Competition – Team builds are not allowed
- Builders can claim ONE plot only
- All entries must be built on the March Comp world
- Designs must be your own – no copying from online!
Judging will take place during the first week of April 2021. The March Comp world gate – located on the Warp Ship – will replace the February gate which will close to building at 9pm on Sunday February 28th.
The gate will open on the Warp Ship on the morning of March 1st, so have a think about your cave.